Montana Hunting Dates,
Rates & Trophy Hunt Photos
- 2017 Archery Elk and Deer Booking Dates (5 day hunt):
- September 3 - 7, 2017
- September 10 - 14, 2017
- September 17 - 21, 2017
- September 24 - 28, 2017
- 2017 Rifle Elk, Deer (Whitetail or Mule Deer), Booking Dates
(5 day hunt):
- October 22 - 26, 2017
- October 29 - November 2, 2017
- November 5 - 9, 2017
- November 12 - 16, 2017
- November 19 - 23, 2017
- 2017 Spring Bear Booking Dates (Archery and/or Rifle)(5 day hunt):
- May 1 - 5, 2017
- May 8 - 12, 2017
- May 15 - 19, 2017
- May 21 - 25, 2017
- May 27 - 31, 2017
- 2018 Archery Elk and Deer (Whitetail or Mule Deer) Booking Dates (5 day hunt):
- September 2 - 6, 2018
- September 9 - 13, 2018
- September 16 - 20, 2018
- September 23 - 27, 2018
- September 29 - Oct 3, 2018
- 2018 RIFLE, Elk -Deer (Whitetail or Mule Deer) Booking Dates (5 day hunt):
- October 21 - 25, 2018
- October 28 - November 1, 2018
- November 4 - 8, 2018
- November 11 -15, 2018
- November 18 - 22, 2018
- 2018 Spring Bear Booking Dates (Archery and/or Rifle)(5 day hunt):
- May 1 - 5, 2018
- May 8 - 12, 2018
- May 15 - 19, 2018
- May 21 - 25, 2018
- May 27 - 31, 2018
GUIDED HUNTING RATES
Fall Combination Hunts: Archery hunts are combo Elk & Deer with Bear included at no additional charge and license is purchased over the counter. Rifle hunts are combo Elk & Deer.
Fall ELK, DEER HUNTING RATES
2 clients:1 guide (2x1) - 5 day hunt $3,500 per person (Archery or Rifle)
Note: Bear is included on Fall Archery hunts.
All hunts are 2 clients for 1 guide.
Note: 1 client :1 guide hunts available, call for pricing.
Elk $ 500
Deer $ 250
Bear $ 250 (only when Bear is included in Archery/Rifle Elk/Deer hunts) Harvest fees due after harvest.
Archery Elk/Deer Harvest fees due by August 20th of hunt year.
Rifle Elk/Deer Harvest fees due by October 10th of hunt year.
Harvest fees for animals NOT harvested or wounded will be REFUNDED at the end of the hunt!
Payments: ALL Elk/Deer combo hunts require a 50% deposit to Book hunt. Hunt balance is due by May 10th of the hunt year. Deposits are Non-Refundable. Clients who terminate their hunt early, for whatever reason, will not receive a refund for remaining hunt days.
- Max party size 8 hunters for Fall Archery and Rifle hunts.
Note: All Archery and Rifle Elk/Deer hunts are 5 hunting days. 7 day hunts available for Archery Elk/Deer.
License Deadlines: March 15th for Elk & Deer, go to Montana Department FWP website (non resident licensing) and apply for the BIG GAME combination license, surplus licenses may be available. May 1st deadline for Moose, Big Horn Sheep & Mountain Goat.
SPRING BEAR HUNTING RATES
- 1 guide:1 client - 5 day hunt $2,500 per person
- 1 guide:2 clients - 5 day hunt $2,000 per person
- $500 extra each person to include Spring Turkey.
Note: Hunting rates are based on 5 day hunts. Max party
size is 6 hunters.
Deposits & Payments: Bookings require a 50% deposit with hunt balance due by April 15th. Deposit is non-refundable. Clients who terminate their hunt early, for whatever reason, will not receive a refund for remaining days.
HUNT FROM YOUR OWN CAMP RATES
Silver Bow Outfitters operates three top-of-the-line, fully equipped, private camps from which you can hunt unguided.
- $1500 per week per person (2 to 5 people) 2 person minimum
- $2000 per week per person (2 to 5 people) 2 person minimum
Deposits & Payments: Bookings for 'Hunt Your Own Camps' require a 25% initial deposit with another 25% due May 10th of the hunt year. Archery hunt balance is due by August 15th. Rifle hunt balance is due by October 10th. Deposit is non-refundable. Clients who terminate their hunt early, for whatever reason, will not receive a refund for remaining days.
Silver Bow Outfitters is happy to pack your animals from where they are harvested to camp for an extra $250 per elk and $125 per deer. Packing of harvested game from camp to trailhead is included in camp rates.
We book up quickly so BOOK NOW!